Sunday, February 2, 2014

Is there value in having a following?

I just joined Bloglovin.

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

I need to figure out how to make more use of Google Friend Connect, which is on most Blogger blogs, and how it works with Google +. So far I don't use Google +. Does anyone?! I also use Networked Blogs.

To actually read blogs I like the Blogger Dashboard's built in Reading list. But for something more robust, that you can breakdown into categories, I like feedly. When Google Reader shut down a lot of users migrated to feedly.

As I take my art and blogging more seriously I hope all these services will be even more useful. Right now they are giant time suckers. I can hop around all kinds of blogs, wishing I had done this project or that thing to my own blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment